Cart is empty
TYREDOG™ TD-1000A-X 3 Wheel Light Aircraft Wireless Tyre Pressure and Temperature Monitor can be easily installed with ease and within minutes.(D.I.Y).
The User Friendly Graphic Interface (LCD monitor) allows the user to monitor and understand the status of their tyres thus ensuring they are always well maintained.
Recommended Use: Light Aircraft (Monitor up to 200 PSI).
• All sensors can be securely locked onto tyre valves for added safety.
• Learnable sensors are available so in the event of theft or damage, sensors can be quickly and easily replaced.
• Sensors have unique individual codes to ensure there is no interference from other 433MHz devices, even other TYREDOG™ systems.
• All TYREDOG™ kits undergo strict field testing to ensure quality.
• Sensors are treated for anti-corrosion during manufacture and use rubber seals to prevent liquid and fine particles from coming in contact with the circuitry.
How it works
The Wireless Sensors are fitted to the wheels valve stem. Simply replace the valve cap with a Wireless Sensor and fit the supplied SecureFit ring to ensure the sensor is securely fastened. This SecureFit ring can also act as a theft deterrent.
Once the Sensors are fitted and the monitor/receiver is turned on, within a couple of minutes or once the wheels rotate, the latest Pressure and Temperature information will be updated on the monitor/receiver.
The sensors will then transmit any changes in pressure or temperature. If the Pressure falls or raises above the user preset levels, the unit will sound to alert the driver. There is also a visual indication on the Monitor / Receiver unit.
Low, High Pressure and High Temperature threshold settings can be adjusted by the user.
1 x Monitor / Receiver (inc 2 x AAA Batteries)
3 x Wireless Sensors (inc 3 x CR1632 Batteries)
3 x SecureFit Rings
1 x Suction Cap Mounting Bracket
1 x Cigarette Lighter Power Adaptor
- Light Aircraft
* Product specifications and features are subject to change without notice.
** Product images of the graphical user interface may differ from actual product.